Wind Chime Spell (for bringing good news to your door) You will need a small cup of water, lavender essential oil, oil burner with tealight or votive, matches or lighter, yellow candle, three strands of yellow ribbon about 8 inches long each (or more), three bird feathers, and one set of wind chimes.
1. Add the lavendar oil and 1 tbsp of water to the burner and light it. Light the yellow candle and say: “Sekhmet, Goddess of wisdom, empower and bless my spell. Bring good news to my door with the swiftness of a bird in flight. Good fortune to ensure.”
2. Using a strand of ribbon, tie the first bird feather onto any thread on the wind chime. Chant at the same time “Happy news find your way, to my home from today”.
3. Tie a second feather with a second strand of ribbon to another thread on the wind chime. Chant at the same time “Bright music, sacred sound. Evil here, never found”
4. Tie a third feather with a third strand of ribbon to another thread on the wind chime. Chant at the same time “Lucky breeze, happy din, summon light, to flow in.”
5. Hang your enchanted wind child in a porch or over your front door. Where any breeze or movement will stir it into action.